Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Peace Amidst The Storm




Amidst the noise and confusions the world loves to throw in my life,

The shaking, stress, little problems here and there, frustrations, boredom.

I finally find my refuge.

My peace...

My truly unexplainable joy
(no matter what.)

My restoration.

My healing.


It's thru Jesus!

Halleluyaaaaah!

I stand still.

I will keep standing still.

Because the Lord of lords.

And the King of all kings
is with me!

****My heart can keep smiling forever this way*****

:)

Thank you Jesus.

Indeed, Your "Truth" has set me free!

Good morning everyone!

Whatever's bugging you right now, all I can say is just talk it out to Jesus. He loves to communicate with you. Don't worry if sometimes it feels silly. For me, it's sillier when u worry. Ok?

Have a blessed day!

Jesus is with you. :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator