Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The devil has been defeated!

When some Christian teachings will lead you to focus on the devil instead of focusing on Jesus, Stay away from it.

Heyyy Jesus is more powerful than the devil why should you think and waste your time on him.

Stay focused on Jesus and see His salvation.

Jesus wants you to stay with Him, enjoy His peace and trust His protection.

The world can talk you out of the negativities, fears and worries.

Let Jesus talk you out of His unexplainable peace and be set free!

Just tell Jesus, " Jesus pls. teach me to overcome the negativities of this world. Impart me your wisdom so I know how to handle tough things in your mighty name. Amen. "


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator