Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Am Healed by Jesus!

Good morning all!

Just wana grab this opportunity in sharing my healing testimony.

I promised myself, when this moment will happen, I'm gona post it. So here it goes.

This is suppose to be the last day of my menstruation and guess what, throughout the days that I had it, I don't feel anything at all.

It's just a like an ordinary day to me with it.

It's awesome!

No muscle pains, bad or sensitive moods, headaches or migraines!
I ate, drink soft drinks whatever , whenever I want!

I feel great !

Indeed,

This is what Jesus calls a
Victorious life.

Halleluyaaaah!

Jesus, I am glad You are my savior..really I am. With you I'm believing right because in You my life has been changed and
slowly restored. I don't care what others may say anymore about You. You are my healer now so please keep me Forever.

I just wana thank you for
restoring my health and everything about me.

Thank you Lord for saving me from all these pains ..

I was in bondage. But now
You have set me FREE!

Let this testimony awaken man
to know that when medicines or doctors give up on them, You won't.

Let this awesome TRUTH touch their hearts and soul so they could be free of whatever it is that's keeping them from experiencing an abundant LIFE!

Shower those people who seek you Lord with your peace, TRUTH and guide them. Don't let them go.

This I pray in Your mighty name
Ameeen!!

Halleluyaaaaaah!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ALL OF God's Promises are YES and AMEN..Thankyou for sharing 😊

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator