Monday, August 30, 2010

I believe because God says so!

This morning, during our meeting, my boss noticed my throat

and asked, "Do I have thyroidism?"

I was shocked.

Although, I have been feeling the symptoms like palpitation,

sleepless nights, constant tiredness, etc.

I don't claim that I still have it.

Thoughts ran wild in my brain.

Doubts, fear started to creep in..

Then I asked Jesus,

"Jesus, is something wrong with me?
Where have I gone wrong?
I thought I have been healed....
Look at me, how can I tell these people that
You've healed me if I still have this?
....If I don't look well?
How?"

Then...

My boss adviced me to go see the doctor.

I frozed.

My mind was blank.

Then I felt my head nodded,

As if agreeing with his words.

Then he told me a story of a young man who had the same disease
but died because he never listened to him.
That man kept ignoring his advice to see the doctor and one day,
When he gave up and finally see one,
It was too late. He had barely 6 months to live.

Suddenly, my heart was awakened.

In my heart and mind I said,
" Yes, the man and I may have the same sickness

BUT I am different.

WHY?

It's because I have an awesome God!

My Abba, Father who sent His only Son to die

So I can Live!

And you know what?

I have been healed!

Of course,
I thank my boss for caring for me.

But shall I listen to him and let fear creeps in

Or

Shall I listen to my God's Words

and let His Peace resides when He say in

Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV)

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed! "


For the world believes when it sees the truth in front of its face...

Me?

I believe because God says it!



Jesus Comforts His Disciples

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me."

John 14:1





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator