Friday, September 3, 2010

Jesus is my Healer.

Ok so my friends are worried about me because of my thyroidism. I have lost weight maybe.

I say, those who know not the truth can only worry.

Me?

I know the truth.
The truth that I have been healed
Two thousand years ago by Jesus sacrificed on the cross.

He died for me so I can live free of sickness and worries!

These symptoms that I have shall be gone forever. I know!

Because My Jesus won't leave me.
He will never forsake me.

I have a great amazing Abba, Father who takes care of me.
My healer , my doctor.

Jesus healed my migraine.
There's no doubt,
He can't heal my thyroidism
In Jesus mighty name!

Amen!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Track 24,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator