Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello To Andrew Wommack

I thank my Facebook friend Angela for introducing Andrew Wommack to me.
He is now one of my TOP fave grace preachers. He is funny, BOLD and so into God.



This morning I listened again to his sermon "What Are You Afraid Of?" from the album "Don't Limit God" and it has blessed me so much.
I recommend you SHOULD get this sermon. Google or youtube him and let
his teachings get you out from your comfort zone' do something different and just come boldly to God.

Below are some powerful quotes I learned from him.

Enjoy!

"Get rid of the fear to change.
Do something different.
it would be better to do something wrong than it is to do nothing.
if you're motivated by faith God can bless a mistake made in faith
more than He can bless a mistake that is made out of fear.
it is a mistake for you be just be saved and play safe."


will be posting more of Andrew Wommack teachings in my coming topics.

Thank you Jesus for awesome grace preachers like Andrew Wommack.
Halleluyaaaaah!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator