Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

Just so you know, I'm a very big fan of Apple. The way the company has completely changed technology continues to amaze me. I admire Steve Jobs for creating such innovative products like the iphone and ipad. These gadgets are practically awesome. From the design, look and feel and productivity. For me , everything is perfect maybe that's why some call the iphone as Jesus' phone.

Today, a friend whatsapped me and informed me that Steve Jobs has passed away. He has been battling with cancer. Now at 56... He is gone and everyone's twitting about him ..some hating the cancer.




Others are hoping desperately for the cure.



The world continues to see death as a mystery.

But not in the Bible ....

For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.”

(1 Peter 1:24-25)


Ok. Let me stop for now as I am still deeply saddened on Steve Jobs' death. ( I hate this word! Argh!)

To Jesus... Please take care of Steve Jobs.

Pause..


Dear friends, let us take this opportunity in thanking Jesus for keeping us all healthy.. At the cross, He has borne all our sicknesses and diseases!
By His stripes we are healed!
So no matter what you're feeling right now...
Let's say this together. Because we only live by Jesus' truth!

"Jesus, We thank You because You are our healer. We know you won't pass us that cancer to any of us Your beloved children...

Thank You Lord....for giving us divine health and abundant life!

We stand and live by Your Word and promises.

Oh Jesus thank You. With long life we shall satisfy You.

Amen. "










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator