Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keep The Faith

I love this and I'm reposting this ...

It's true. Faith is something that we should hope for. We should fight for.
It is something that we can't depend on with our feelings either. Because our feelings change.

So how to have faith?

I say, just focus on the cross.
Focus on Jesus!
Focus on how good Jesus is.

Think of how Jesus gave up His life for you so you in this mad, fallen world can enjoy life in abundance and victory!

Be confident.

That whatever you're going through or shaking you right now. May it be sickness, troubled relationship or financial instability, He will pull you through. Jesus will never leave you!

Jesus word doesn't lie.
That's why He is our Good news!!
That's the truth.

and let me shout....

Halleluyaaaah!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator