Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Start Your Day Right

You know in a day you can do alot of things, achieve alot of stuff. But at the end of it all, you still end up empty, disatisfied and tired.

Been there. Done that.

This is my first month anniversary
in WorldVentures and I tell you
it took me alot of time and energy
just to go thru trainings , presentations, meetings with old friends to get my Wings and Wheels. Now, I'm still on 3. And still need more 3.

I am not saying this is bad.

In fact, I soooooo love Worldventures because at first month of being a member, alot of exciting and cool stuff have happened to me. You will see soon as I'm gonna post more about it here in my blog.

I know God has lead me to Worldventures. So by next year I can visit Israel. Wooohoooo!

Anyways, what I'm trying to tell you is that everyday it's ok to get real very busy.

BUT

You must make it a habit to start the day with Jesus.

Because Jesus is your rest and He will energise you throughout the day. He will bless your ways.
Like He promised in Psalm23.

How to start your day with Jesus?

Read "PSALM23" every morning
or at night before you go to bed.

Just like what I'm doing.

I saved Psalm 23 in my notes and meditate on it. If I can't make it in the morning, I do it in the train or bus. Or during my lunchbreak.
It's like a vitamin to me. But vitamin for the soul.





Or you can buy this book from Joseph Prince "100 Days of Favor"




Everyday I read it for 100 Days.

Today, I'm on Day 19 and let me share with you Today's prayer.

Day 19:
Today's Prayer :
Father, thank You for wanting to bless me with more than enough, so that I can be a blessing to others, especially those in need. Give me the Jesus-kind of success that will not crush me, but be a testimony of Your goodness and grace. God has no problem with me having money, but He does not want money to have me!

Ameeeen!!!

And oh by the way, if you're in Instagram , you can check out my
Jesus photos.

@JesusDailyPhoto or @JesusDailyQuotes


So that's it Beloveds.
It's ok to get busy throughout the day.
But start the day right,
Start it with Jesus!!!


See you on my next blog ...*winkz


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator