Thursday, August 16, 2012

Got a cough, so what.

For the first time after 5 years,
I am hit by a cough. Probably by too much swimming while I was in Manila and Cebu?

Wooow! I am still human indeed. Lolx!


Inspite of it all, feeling dizzy, and want to throw up and all it doesn't affect my faith anymore.
Because I know the truth...
The truth that Jesus has died for my health.

At the cross He gave it all ...and by His stripes I have been healed.

That's why...
in the midst of my temporary sickness I shall declare,

"Jesus is my healer!"

I know this is just temporary.
and it's going to flee because
JESUS is my healer! Isaiah 53:5

Yeaaaah!

Jesus is my healer!

Jesus is my healer!!

Jesus is my healer!!!



Thank You Jesus !!!

Halleluyaaah!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator