Monday, September 10, 2012

Jesus' Promise To You




“The mountains may disappear, and the hills may come to an end.
But my love will never disappear. My promise of peace will not come to an end,” says the Lord who shows mercy to you.

—Isaiah 54:10 (ICB)

I am always here for you.

Once you have trusted Me as your Savior, I never leave your side. There may be times when you feel far away from Me. But that is just a feeling; it is not fact. You can find the truth in My promises throughout the Bible. I promised Jacob that I would never leave him. I promised Joshua the same thing. And My last promise was to all of My followers: I am with you always, until the end of time. I promised them, and I promise you.

The mountains may disappear and the hills may come to an end, but even then I will never leave you. My Love lasts forever; it never fails.

- Jesus

(Jesus Calling iphone App)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator