Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ask Jesus What's Your Purpose





You see, we can all get soooo busy. We need to do this, do that, etc.

Like anyone else who can relate to me, yes! I have spent most of my entire life, just that: Being busy.
But as I reached the end of my rope. I felt there's one thing that's lacking. Although I already felt fulfilled cuz I was busy. But none of those things have really made me happy or complete.
So one day, I prayed. I said,"Lord, please don't make me so busy in this world that I forget the real meaning of life .Lead me to my purpose and how you want me to be. I don't want to leave this earth having lots of questions in mind with full of regrets. Amen!"

Forward to this day...
I feel I'm on my way. It's awesome to know that Jesus, indeed is leading me the way.
And yes, His answer to my prayer is this....PSALM 23...

Will talk more about Psalm 23 on my next blogs.

For now, if you are tired of being busy too just like me ...just talk to Jesus and ask Him for your purpose. He listens. And surely, will show you the way.

Now, let me leave you this beautiful Christian quote that truly
speaks what's in my heart.


No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator