Saturday, November 14, 2015

Because only Jesus is perfect




I lost my cool again today.
(No, it's not an everyday thing )
It's just a moment to remind me that I am not perfect no matter how much I try to be perfect.
To be pleasing to everyone.
To my colleagues or to my partner...is tough.

It may work to some but to others,
Nyah!

You know this experience has given me a deep realization and made me thank our awesome God more.

He knows that none of us can be perfect and follow the 10 Commandments, so once and for all, He decided to let His only son Jesus, to die for us at the cross.

God wants us so much to be reunited with Him that He did that.

How awesome is that truth!

That's how special you and I to Him.

Makes me wanna cry and wants to go run boldly to Him and hug Him.

Imagine if He just let us work on our salvation? The heaven would be empty.

But thank God He knows us well.
Our weaknesses, strengths , failures. He saw it in us, that's He let Jesus' sacrifice at the calvary be our covering. So now, He sees us perfect because of JESUS!

You know, if you make mistakes, fail or think that you have disappointed or annoyed someone , just say,
"I am the righteousness of God through Jesus." And let this truth change you from the inside out.

I am still work in progress. Yes.
It will really take a long time I know for me to be at least pleasing to anyone and walk in Jesus' ways. But don't let that stress you out. Everyday is a struggle enough.
Instead, thank Him for Jesus.

Every mistake you make,
remember Jesus ...He loves you unconditionally.

Off to our service now at New Creation Singapore.

Blessed Sunday everyone!

Chat soon.



No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator