Thursday, December 29, 2016

Do Not Give Up yet

Yes!
Never ever stop trusting God.
He is your ONLY miracle.
I am telling you now based on my experience.
That's why this blog still exist because of Him.
And it will exist forever to glorify Him!
No matter what you are going through,
talk to Him about it and rest.
Do not struggle.
Drink some coffee and move on.
As long as you keep trusting Him,
You will be surprised at what your life will become.
Problems?
Yes they exist. They are here to rock your faith.
But if you're gonna use it as "bread" to come closer to God and Jesus,
you will be so filled up that you will forget you have a problem.
That's all I gotta tell you.

I am in the train now.
And I am prompted to blog this for you.
So if you are reading this, wherever you are,
this message is for you.
You are not reading this by accident.
It is a divine intervention from Jesus.

I see and feel you are about to give up.

I say No!

You got Jesus!
And you have an awesome future with Him.

Read: Jeremiah 29:11. That's a Bible proof.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator