Sunday, May 28, 2017

Shall I keep sinning?

Shall I keep sinning because I have the assurance that God loves me so no matter what?

Of course not!

I did not give up my sexual preference because of guilt, fear or anything else except that
I have received a revelation through the Holy Spirit deep in my heart that enough is enough.

I am sure it is the Holy Spirit that is alive in me has lead me to that.

Because I rely too much on my flesh.

The world is a playground ...
It is amazing to be here.

It is cool to be love and be loved by someone you think is right for you.

But some things can just get out of control.

And if you don't ask the Holy Spirit to guide, you will still be stuck in your "old" ways.

And the Lord our Abba, Father doesn't want that to happen to us.

If you are like me that is stuck in this situation. I am encouraging you to talk to Jesus and let Him guide you.

He will have answers and you will be just be amazed of what His plans are for you.

Try it.














Awesome Jesus' Inspiration Quotes in here:
www.JesusDailyQuotes.com

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator