Friday, December 24, 2021

JUDAH. - Just Because (Live from RHRSL)

I really love this song. The message is so authentic.

Just like what I'm experiencing everytime I have spiritual attack.

When emotions are down and out.

Yes. Sometimes, we get discouraged and hopeless when nothing better

or amazing seems happening in our lives. Miracles are not just there at all.

plus we sometimes link it to our past failures and think that there is no where else

to go. Dead end!

But guess what, Jesus is here for you.

Jesus shall redeem you no matter how dark your life right now.

With Jesus everything will be okay.

You just let Jesus love you each day.

The secret is...

Getting to know deeper of how much He loves you REALLY MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

His love makes all your problems fade away.

If you have no more money in the bank, know that Jesus is your Provider and Shepherd

and SURELY, He will make a way for you.

If you feel sick and sicker everytime,

Know and believe that Jesus has already bore all your diseases when

He sacrificed Himself at the cross.

"BY HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED!"


You are His Beloved my friend..

Claim it and declare it.

I’m His beloved I am His friend His love has no limit  From beginning to end

Enjoy the worship for today.

Have a blessed Christmas to you and your family.



"Just Because" live from RHRSL video by JUDAH. Subscribe to JUDAH. on YouTube: https://judah.lnk.to/subscribe Get the song here: https://judah.lnk.to/justbecauseID Follow on: https://instagram.com/Judah.xoxo https://twitter.com/JUDAHxoxo https://facebook.com/judahxoxo.music LYRICS Boldly I come Into His arms With nothing to bring  But all of my heart   How could this be? The way He looks in my eyes All broken and crimson sin  He sees only white   I can’t do anything  To gain what He’s done    He just loves me ‘Cause He loves me ‘Cause He loves me Just because He does   Tired and afraid Forgotten what’s paid So I’ll hide in my shame Like an orphan in chains   I ran from my promise  But it’s never enough  Cause my walls and my mountains  Always ran out of luck   I can’t do anything  To deserve what He’s done   I’m His beloved I am His friend His love has no limit  From beginning to end   No angel or demon will ever separate  Me from His goodness and His wonderful gaze    So let me remind you Of all that He’s done   He just loves you ‘cause He loves you ‘cause He loves you just because He does   You are His favorite You are His friend No weapon against you  Ever stands a chance Not heaven or hell nor darkness or light Will ever deny you of His wonderful smile So I won’t be silent It’s too good to be true   He just loves you ‘cause He loves you ‘cause He loves you ‘cause He loves you #JUDAH. #JustBecause #JudahLive

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator