Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Daily Prayer For Joy Loving Father

 With what's happening around the world.

We, believers should stay prayed up...every seconds of the day.

Yes. the world is getting darker and darker...but we, as children of God,

because of Jesus in our lives..our future is getting brighter and brighter.

We have Jesus...and all is good.

Let us pray this together..


Daily Prayer For Joy Loving Father

Thank you for assisting me in sleeping

through the night and for waking me

up to this lovely morning.

Lord, I pray that you teach me to appreciate

my life as each day passes.

Fill my heart with joy and gratitude, and remind me


of all the things I have to be grateful

for in my life.

Please remind me that you love me when negative thoughts


enter my mind.

Please remind me that you've got me when I start to

feel helpless and hopeless.

When I’m feeling down about my life, please

remind me that you made me for a reason.

Mold and steer me toward your plan for my life,

because I am confident that your plans for me are


better than anything I could imagine.


This I pray in Jesus' name,


Amen

 


No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator