Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Anxious for Nothing #MustRead Be blessed!

 Anxious for Nothing

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything

by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your

requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, 

which surpasses all understanding, will guard

your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7 ESV

Lord, sometimes I get so wound up! I'm like a ticking bomb,

about to go off. Stresses add up, one on top of the other,

and I don't always handle them the way should. 

Then I'm reminded of Your Word: "Do not be anxious about anything."

You have a great plan to turn things around, but it requires

action on my part. You want to involve me in the process.

So here I am, I Father, pouring out my supplications with

thanksgiving in my heart because I know You'll answer my

prayers when and how You choose. My choice, Lord, is to

trust You in the process. Thanks for loving me enough to

care about my anxieties! I'm so grateful, Father. Amen.

How do you turn your anxiety around?




No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator