Friday, February 2, 2024

Brian Head Welch - Why are they Corrupt?


Several years ago, I found myself contemplating matters akin to Brian Head Welch's reflections. My introspection focused on individuals identifying as "Christians" who displayed a propensity for passing judgment on their fellow believers. What struck me was their claim to moral perfection since embracing Christianity, a stance that left me unsettled. I attribute a measure of accountability to God for such individuals, suggesting that their judgmental attitudes may potentially alienate believers from their faith, particularly those in the early stages of their journey. My prolonged journey as a believer prompted me to question my own perseverance in sin, influenced by a distinct aversion to the Pharisaical and hypocritical conduct exhibited by certain Christians. Despite my sincere aspiration to emulate God's unconditional love, I grapple with an inherent inability to do so. Consequently, I made the conscious choice to disengage from unproductive debates and immersed myself in a comprehensive study of biblical texts. The scriptures, in return, have unveiled insights into those who, as per divine pronouncements, incur God's displeasure. Significantly, Jesus, the ultimate healer, presents a transformative path that transcends judgment—a dimension I intend to expound upon in my upcoming blog post or video.

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator