Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Look Ma, No Fears!




Few years ago, I wasn't so comfortable with travelling by plane, boats or ships.

Rooted with hearing of bad news of plane crashes, collisions,sinking and all
had put fear in my heart which made the whole journey and travelling less enjoyable.

I can remember one time, while I was taking a plane ride home.
...still lost of who I was and wondering of where to get protection from all these, I asked God, ' Lord, I dont know what to pray, but if this plane is going to crash and take my life, make it quick pls.'

After that, I just imagined Jesus carrying the plane throughout the entire journey because I felt somewhere deep inside me that God's gona protect me.
Once the plane landed and I saw myself on the arrival hall, that's when things start to get normal again. I could just shout. 'Hey, everyone, I made it ! I'm alive!!' lolx!

Pathetic ha?

Well, that's how I was when I haven't gotten to know my God and Jesus.

Full of Fears.

Paranoid.

Unsecured.


But now, I can boldly say that

I have no more fears!

Last time I checked when I went for a holiday last week.

Departure and Arrival blues was just a breeze.
Yes, I did experience a lot of strong turbulence every now and then, but it didn't make a way to scare me off.

Surprisingly,
I just slept throughout the entire journey with peace in my heart and assurance that God will protect me and everyone else on that plane.

Hey! I have been set FREE!!

NO MORE FEARS!

Because the Word says
God is my protector!
Wherever I go,
He shall keep me in His wings!

Check
Psalm 91!

Jesus' blood shall protect me.

Now, I can plan on my next trip.

It's just amazing how God keeps me in His Words. Things are getting better and better each day as my journey unfolds.

This truth that I know right now changes me from within. I don't care how He does it. I just want Him to keep doing it.

My God protects.

He really does!

Halleluyah!



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator