Sunday, May 31, 2009

Unworthy Me!

Some Christian preachers would simply point their fingers at you making you feel more unworthy of God's love.

Don't fret!

Because it's true.

We are all unworthy.

From the very first day that we came out from our mother's womb, until today. And even tomorrow.

We will always be unworthy of His love.

That's why---

We need Jesus!


That's why Jesus sacrificed Himself at the cross!

He took all our pains, diseases and sins and put it on His perfect and holy body so we, as sinners, if we just BELIEVE in Him,
would become perfect in God's eyes.

God knows that we'd be forever sinful!
And the only way to save us from that is
to have a one-time sacrifice for us all-- forever!

And that's JESUS!!!

Then Jesus , before committing His spirit
to God, cried out loud , 'IT IS FINISHED!!"

Jesus has redeemed us so perfectly!

And now, I know God is no longer mad at us because of what He did.

I am just pissed with some 'perfect' Christians outhere who act like as if they could control the world.

No one knows what's inside in God's heart and mind right now.

But one thing I'm sure of,

That He is no longer mad at you and me who believes.
It's not because that He stooped down to our level as sinners and just forget about everything that we have done but it's because of. ..

Jesus sacrifice on the cross.

So pls, perfect Christians! Stop putting up the show!

If you want someone to really change and lead an honest to goodness holy and perfect life without sins, don't stress him out by telling him what he should do or not!
Lead Him to the cross!!

Don't force him to attend Bible study and memorize scriptures all day, and do good things or tell him to keep track of all the good things that he has done if deep inside he's not into it because that is soooo sickening!

Drown him with the Word!
Not your words but God's Words!

Let the power of God transform his heart instead.
Let him enjoy His presence and not runaway from Him!

I believe in God's power to change people
within.

I honor Jesus' blood when He shed it for my own sake so I can have a LIFE!!

I know, Jesus one time sacrifice on the cross has washed my sins clean.

I am now perfect in God's eyes all because
Of
JESUUUUUS!

And God knows I'll be forever thankful for it.

Yeah! I am unworthy. I am a sinner.

But I spend most of my time praising Him.

What about you 'perfect' Christians.

I bet you spend most of your time trying to point out someone else's mistakes somewhere while holding your Bible bombarding them with scriptures!



Well, I say to you. It shall take you forever.
:/

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator