Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How can you be sure that you are SEALED by CHRIST?

I saw this post on my facebook wall asking :
"How can you be sure that you are SEALED by CHRIST?




My answer is soooo powerful that it'll knock your socks off!

..because

Jesus died for me!!!




At the cross, He thought of me..

He took all the blows and brutal whippings to save me! So in His death , I can live a victorious, prosperous, healthy, and guilt-free, abundant life..

With Jesus' sacrifice I am forgiven Forever!

"And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."

Hebrews 10:10 ESV

His blood dripping from His sinless and holy body has washed my sins away.

Did you hear about other "religious" gods or buddha dying for anyone?
I didn't.
I only heard of Jesus!
Plus, i got proof. Because it is written in the Bible.

"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
(Luke 19:10)


Halleluyaaaah!



Thank you Jesus!
For I am SEALED by Your awesome sacrifice!
This is my destiny and purpose in life, to live again to be with You.

Oh Lord. Thank you!

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

John 10:10

Halleluyaaaaah!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator