Monday, April 4, 2011

I Am The Third

For me, there are three types of Christians.

Those who ask you to receive Jesus so you can be saved and then
give you alot of "Todolist" to maintain that status and scares and stress you out later on.
(Christians under law)

Second, there are struggling Christians who believe that God have not provided them anything yet so they keep bugging Him, by praying all day, asking this and that, pleading, begging as if God is a very "hard-to-get" , selfish or just playing as "God" because He is a god..Wondering, wanderin...
(Unbelieving Believers)

Third, there are Christians who believe in the finished work of Jesus.
That through Jesus sacrificed on the cross, they live a very healthy, more meaningful, exciting life because of God's promise of protection against deadly diseases, tsunamis, divine health, prosperity and restoration. (Pls. read Psalm91).
(Christians under Grace)

Me? Of course I go for the third category.

“In Him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace” (Ephesians 1:7)

Life these days is complicated enough to confuse or mix it with other peoples beliefs. No more time arguing.

I want to rest.

Someone else's reasoning or intellect might go against this flow. Other's will say amen to you... But you know what, these stuffs don't matter to me anymore.

I just want to rest in Jesus.

I wana praise Him because my spirit tells me to praise Him and not because of anything else.

I praise Him because while I was a sinner,
He thought of me at the cross ....and died for me so I can be free!
So I can live a guilt-free life...

With this Truth that I learnt, man! I tell you-- this has set me free!

This is what I call Victory!

Imagine, my God gave up His only Son for me as a sacrificed for my sins
so I could be reunited with Him?? What an amazing move!

So now, why would I ever doubt if He's gona give me the other little stuffs that really don't matter like food, clothing, money, etc.

Right?


Now I can come boldly to God because of Jesus' finished work!

No more buts ,what ifs, how comes or whys?

Jesus is my rest.

And in this rest, everything shall follow.

Halleluyaaaaaaaah!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator