Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jesus is above my little headache!


Right now, as I'm typing this blog, I have a little headache that won't go away for two days. This is part of my menstration cycle.
Few years back, everytime I had this inevitible moment, I can say that my life back then was terrible.

As far as I can remember, my menstration was giving me soooo much pain from head to toe. That everytime that I had it, I would wish that I was dead.
I get sick, feeling all the pains in my body, throw up and bang my head on the wall, pulling my hairs off to divert the pain and just lie down on bed all day. I had no life!

I heard women also experiencing the same things. So out of my innocent mind and lack of knowledge of God's truth. I took it as normal.

But then, as it happened to me every month...I got bored of getting worse,
I said to myself," This can't be happening! There must be a solution somewhere!"

So I asked God to lead me to the answer.

I thought, the solution was a certain medicine, lifestyle, diet or anything.

But I was wrong.

The solution was....

JESUS!!!

Yes!

Forward to this day...(I don't mean to sound so religious)
I can say, Jesus has healed me!!

As I learnt this truth everyday, it has stopped me from wondering anymore.
Wondering if I'm gona get healed or not.

You see, even if right now I have a little headache, that doesn't mean
God is lying to His promises of healing and wholeness to His children.

I'll show why I'm so sure about it.

As it is written in
Matthew 8:14: “Himself took our infirmities and bear our sickness."

And in Isaiah 53:5 reads,

“But He was wounded (pierced) for our transgressions (Breaking the law), He was bruised (crushed, punished) for our iniquities (sins); the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed!"

Now what to do?

What you should do?

Me?

I will speak to my little headache like this,
" headache, you don't have the right to stay in my body so now
I curse you down to your roots and command you to leave my body now!
Go away and be cast down unto the sea! Don't ever come back because my body is holy and this body belongs to the Lord! This I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

You see, Jesus' name is above all names.

Jesus is above my little headache..He has crushed it down long time ago so
why must I acknowledge its presence !

Now, I have learnt to speak only of Life and not death!

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
- Jesus (John 10:10)

That's why Jesus said, "it is finished!"

Healing is one of my inheritance that I received from accepting Jesus as
my savior. I shall keep claiming it no matter what happens till the day He comes back!

Thank you Jesus!

You are an awesome savior!

Halleluyaaaaaah!

Goodnight everyone...
It's 11.15pm, Sunday here in Singapore.

Be blessed....and smile because beautiful Monday is coming..

Wooohooooo!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator