Thursday, May 26, 2011

Speak To The Devil


There's a bit of shaking of faith in my life right now.

My partner's dad was rushed to the hospital because he couldn't breathe.

Fears set in. A lot of question marks popping in my mind.
I couldn't focus at work.

Then I told my partner, we speak in tongues.

So we did....

After awhile, I was led to speak this verse..

"No weapons formed against me shall prosper!
In Jesus' name. Amen!"

I kept saying it..then have twit it.

Then I felt like praying to God..

But.

I stopped.


I told myself, " Why will I pray to God??
He is not causing this problem.
I know because He is a good and awesome God..
He doesn't want anything to harm me or make me worry because He loves me so.

I should be talking to the loser...to the devil..like this.

"Devil, as it is written, No weapons you've formed against me and my loved ones shall prosper! So get out and don't come back! In Jesus' mighty name!"

Isaiah 54:17

There you go. He deserves that!

In situations like these, you know worrying won't help!
So, it's better to make your mind work in a spiritual creative way..

Sync your thoughts on Jesus..

A little bit of fear is ok.. It's normal. Because we are not perfect humans.
But be rest-assured that it is just temporary. It shall go away as you speak and declare His words.

Whatever shaky situation you are in right now, let's say it together.

"No weapons formed against me shall prosper. In Jesus' mighty name.Amen!

Halleluyaaaaah!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator