Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prayer Day #001





I have made a commitment to Jesus that I will spend 10mins each day with Him for 100 Days
by soaking in these beautiful prayers from Joseph Prince' book
"100 Days of Favor".

The first day of prayer have blessed my soul so much that I have decided to share this wonderful journey with you .

Come pray with me.

Day 1
------

Father, I know that a man cannot walk on water, whether in stormy
or calm conditions. Likewise, whether there are problems in my life
or not, I cannot reign in life without Jesus. Apart from Him,,I can do
NOTHING. Therefore, I ask, that You help me keep my eyes on Jesus
despite the many things that I have to attend to today. I thank You
that as I look to Jesus for all my needs and wants in the midst of every
difficulty and challenge, He will place me at the right place at the right time
and provide me with every resource I need to experience good success!

Amen.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator