Saturday, June 30, 2012

Surprised

I was surprised to know that my colleague attends the same church here in Singapore.
New Creation church.

Hahah!

All the while I thought the 100 Days of Favor book by Joseph Prince is my boss'.

I was soooooooo wrong!

Lolx!

Now my colleague is so nice enough to lend me the book plus other stuff like "Experience Unceasing Fruitfulness" DVD.

I am soooooo blessed to have a colleague from New Creation too.
Though this is not the first time but it does really make a lot of difference in the work place. 😁




If you have a chance to get these
Beautiful sermons , I highly recommend you to get it!

It's worth it!

Visit www.josephprince.org for more of these.

GUARANTEED, it'll surely change your life!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator