Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Gospel...





After 9 years of a being a "Solid" Christian.. ( Well, I thought I was that "solid" until ups and downs of life has struck me)

For years, I never really looked closely at the cross.
How Jesus suffered the whippings and endured the pain that was not meant for Him so My soul can be saved and be reunited with Abba.

Now, I am more than thankful for Jesus' sacrifice for me.

I still keep asking why God needs to choose me over His Son.

Wow!

Thank You Abba, Father!

I am now confident that You will never leave me nor forsake me.

You gave up Your son for me.
There's no way that You will leave me alone.

I may have struggles right now.
But I know these are just temporary.
It shall come to pass.

I will glorify You oh Lord.

So please keep showering me all the blessings of divine health, restoration on my relationships and financial blessings (that I have talked to you about )

This blog is not enough to glorify You.
I know I am meant to do more.

Just keep leading me to Your Light.


No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator