Monday, June 28, 2010

Jesus' TRUTH shall Set You Free!

I have been through alot of difficult circumstances.

At work, in my personal life, family or relationships.

When something unacceptable happens or that is meant to happen,

I pray.

If it gets solved. I'm happy.

Then I start to live life again hoping that everything will go on smoothly.

Yes. I can only hope.

As a newbie Believer who had little knowledge of who really God is and Jesus, as my Savior. All I could do was pray, hope, and just be very patient on whatever came my way.

It was a cycle of "breathe-eat-live-battle some problems-depression-frustrations-hope-pray-breathe and live again" routine.

In my mind and heart, I knew something was not right.
There was more to Christianity than just having all these at hand.

So I asked Jesus,
"Jesus, I thought if I believe and accept you as my Savior, everything would be ok. Then why is it that these heartbreaking, unwanted events in my life are still happening to me?"

Then He replied to me with a verse,
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
-John 16:33

Then one day, it just came to me.

Yes!
In this mad-fallen world, anything weird can happen.
sickness, accidents, tsunamis, H1N1, earthquakes, problems, stress,heartaches ...Tribulations indeed!

We have no control of that.
And that's what makes it the most frustrating part. I know.

But guess what!
In our human realm,
It's hopeless.

But in God's realm,
It is finished!

Because Jesus said in John 16:33, "TAKE HEART! Because I have overcome the world!"

Yessss!
The battle has won by Jesus when He was crucified on the cross!
His blood, wounds and death has become our protection,healing, blessings, favor and LIFE!!!

All we need to do is to
TAKE HEART.

BELIEVE.

And

REST.

Jesus has become our PEACE.

No more struggling with whatever symptoms you have in your body.
Just say, "Thank you Jesus for by Your stripes, I am healed!"

If so much fear creeps in you and you feel that your condition has worsen and you really find it hard to believe that you've been healed, you can take meds or go to the doctor, but before you do that, listen to me, just say,

"Jesus, this will be the last time that I'm gona take this med or go to the doc, because in You I am healed. I have victory over my sicknesses Lord because of what You've done in the Calvary! Amen!"

You see, knowing these TRUTHS are very important because in it comes your Victory.

Our Victory in Jesus' mighty name!

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32

Halleluyaaaah!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator