Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Friend, Maddie's Prayer

My good friend Maddie's little prayer has touched me this morning
and now I'm gona share it here so you too can be blessed by it.

Here it goes...

"God IS with me. God loves me so much. Even if I feel like I don't deserve it, I KNOW He is still here with me...even if I don't feel it... i'm so tired. Even though I feel like I've been so bad... Lord plz forgive my human condition, make me strong inside so I can live a holy life ... give me wisdom for your Word to sink into my soul and revelation about Jesus more and more. Thank you Lord.. I trust you and bless you Father.
In Jesus holy name...I am covered by His Blood.. Ameeen!"

-Maddie


I love it! Thank you Maddie!

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator