Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Slowly, I realised life is not about trying to fight a battle,
Solve a certain problem, struggling to become "whatever"
or just wanting to be happy.

Because when you try to fight life's battle, you'd become weak.
And if you'd win, it's not gona be forever. Tsk!

If you struggle, you'd be frustrated. Or depressed.
You'd give up long before the storm has been blown.

What I'm saying.

In this world,
You'd get confused, depressed, frustrated , weak, sick, battered or brokenhearted.

Though looking for some remedies on how to deal with all these might help..the answers or "help" that this world gives is not gona last. Trust me.

Sometimes options may be are a good backup plan but
There will come a time that the answer that you're trying to grasp at one moment, you couldn't find.

So, in this life
it's really not just the solution that can make you move on.

It's Wisdom.

Wisdom to know why you experience such difficult feat.

Wisdom to know why your bf/gf /husband/wife/ left you.

Wisdom to know when to move on or keep holding on.

Wisdom to know what's going on.

And Wisdom to deal with all these.

I used to think that having wisdom is like having that cool attitude.
But I was wrong. My cool attitude doesn't last. It goes and off. And sometimes I couldn't find it when I needed it most. Lolx!

For me, wisdom is not a noun or a verb.

It's a person.

And you know WHO my Wisdom is?

It's

J
E
S
U
S.......


Yes...

Jesus is my Wisdom.

With all that's happening in my life today. Good or bad. Inspiring or not. He showers me blessings of Wisdom.

I don't know how He does it.
But I tell you, you need to experience it yourself directly from Him.

It's amazing!

Just pray,

" Jesus, I am tired of struggling for the truth. Now I come to You and Rest. Thank you for keeping me as Your precious Child.
Pls. Keep blessing me with Your Wisdom.

Amen!"




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator