Monday, July 5, 2010

I Could Still Get Sick??

Oh no it's happening!
But I reject it in Jesus mighty name!

I got a splitting-headache last night untill this morning and my tonsils are swollen.

Of not being sick for almost 5years now, I felt "Hey! Why is this happening to me?"

Suddenly, it hit on me..
I'm still human after all lolx!

2 swollen tonsils. Last time it would already give me high fever and I would be bedridden for days.
But now, I'm still up. I ate alot of my breakfast and could still write this blog.

Halleluyaaaaah!

When you're sick , you think alot of stuffs, really deep stuffs. And then you'd feel so down and out wondering if you're still loved.

I wasn't an exception. Lolx!

This morning while on bed I talked to God,
" God, you see being sick makes me so uncomfortable praising and worshipping you and even continue to encourage others. So why can't you make me healthy all the time?"

Then a verse flashed on mine,

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.


These words washed me thoroughly. And now, even if I still feel some pain here and there in some parts of my body,
I declare,

"BY JESUS STRIPES, I AM HEALED!"

For me, these words are more powerful and stronger
Than hearing someone said,

Take the meds.

What am feeling right now is temporary. This "sickness" in my body won't stay long in me. Trust me. Because.,,

I am the Healed!

Thank you Jesus!

If the devil tells you that you're meant to be sick. Just say

NOOOOO!!!

By Jesus stripes I am healed!
You got a problem with that?!

Hahah!

Praising God when one is well and healthy is easy.

Praising God when sick?
Can you do that?

Well, I just learnt

I CaN!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator