Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Lord Shall Blessed Me

I just had my first Real Estate ESST Training @ERA Property last night.

I felt awesome! It was like,"wow! Finally I am in the right path to success!" lolx

For a completely newbie like me,

I know it's not going to be easy

but in Him, I believe I shall get

lots of favors..really lots of favors.

Amen!

Mark this date, July 27, 2010.
Will keep updating you until my first year anniversary.

Our trainor said we must follow Nike's slogan," Just do it"..

I say, No, I can't just do it alone .

I need Jesus as my Heavenly partner.

He said,"we must work hard."

I say," Yes, I can work harder. But I get weary. Jesus is my strength."

My success in this career won't be coming from me. It'll all be from Him.

Halleluyaaaah!

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

"He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
He enables me to stand on the heights.

He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze."

PSALM 18:32-34


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator