Monday, July 26, 2010

World Watch. Are you ready? Or Weary?

Truly, when you watch the world. Its economy and bad news and everythin that goes with it, you'd become more depressed and stressed out.

Totally Restless. Inside and out!

Worry pokes you 24/7.

Good thing, I've changed my route.
You see, how to deal these things is really up to me.

I can sit in my couch, watch the world go by and be weary.

Or I can sit, relaxed and hear God's Words daily.

For the past few years that I have been a Christian, I learnt, everything around us happens not for a reason nor with a purpose. But it just happens. You do this , you get this kinda loop. Or for some apparent reason, something happens and you just be left out dumdfounded at what life is throwing back at you. Hoping you can choose between stones or bread. Lolx.

I can always make mistakes. That's why I keep asking Jesus to guide me and give me more wisdom in everything that goes on with my life.

Shall I ask for strength?

I did. But I still ended up tired.

So I won't.

I have stopped asking anything else from Him except for Wisdom.

And then I found out that Wisdom is not a noun.

It's a person.

It's Jesus.

With Jesus, I find my REST from this mad, fallen, cursed world.

I feel secure.

Because His blood will protect me and my loved ones from everything that's unhealthy. Or scary.

Jesus is my PEACE.

Thank you Jesus!

Your death has become my LifE!

You really are an awesome Savior!



Now , im more interested in watching and hearing God's words.

Because in it, comes good health and LIFE to all my flesh.

Verse:

Have i stopped caring?

No.

I just rest on the truth that God is doing something right now to the world that only His real children could understand.

Whatever it is. Dont freak out.
Its not eartquakes, H1N1 , tsunamis or anything bad!

It's gona be something good!

Step back and see His salvation!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator