Sunday, October 17, 2010

Aging, Fainting or Believing?

When someone's birthday is coming and when it's obvious to know that one can't really escape aging.. You can't help but sigh. There's an excitement part that stirs you up inside but there's also sadness that tears you apart.

My birthday is almost coming. Well, not that soon but it's gona happen in few weeks time from now on.

For years, fears eluded me with this horrible thought.
"Oh, nooooo I'm getting old! What happens when I grow old? Is it ok to be old? You see, as one ages, he grows weak and sickly. Honestly, I don't like that Lord. "

Panics.

Mmmmmm..
Who wants to grow older than you think possible??

Not me, of course.

Actually, I am like Peter Pan!lolx!

But you see, if you can't avoid aging. Then I thought there must be some ways to enjoy the process. No, not Botox or any surgery ok? Hahah!

I want the Supernatural way!

This morning, as I was so engrossed in that thought,

Lo and behold!

God has given me some answers to ponder and celebrate!

He says,

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

-Isaiah 40:31 KJV


Halleluyaaaah!

I am one of those who "wait upon the Lord...."

So, I am claiming that!

I will be healthy as I grow!
I shall live well and strong because God says so!

Same thing will happen to my loved ones and to all those who believe too!

Now, isn't this something AWESOME to shout about?

Halleluyaaaaaah!!!

Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

:)

Have a blessed Monday everyone!

May God's word make you smile today. :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bukit Batok West Avenue 5,,Singapore

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator