Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Disapppintments...disappointments...disappointments

Disappointments...
Disappointments...
Disappointments.

It's inevitible and while you're still breathing....it will always breathe you. Grabbing and taking hold of you from the neck up. Choking you.

So,
What to do when it happens to you?

Guess what, I have realized
It's always NOT "what you're gona do or what you're trying to do. "

It is "Who is with you. "

I've experienced disappointments lately.
I tried to be very patient about it, you know play smart and thought about creative things so as to get out from that loop real quick.

But to no avail.

It's still happening.
The more you avoid it,
The closer it gets.

For ordinary people, it's normal.

But hey!!!

I am no ordinary person.

I am a child of God!

Amen?

So these "disappointments" are not meant to bring me down everytime it happens.

I got Jesus.

Like i just said, "it's not what you're trying to do. It's WHO is with you..."

Me?

I got Jesus.
And guess what,

I know these disappointments are here and there and everywhere.
But for now, what's happening to me, while feeling this pain just amazes me.

It's just so awesome to know that this emotion is not actually eating up my soul like it used to!

Woooohoooo!

You see,
I know it's just there somewhere floating ready to grab hold of me as its prey!
Instead...
Right at this moment, while blogging this all out, I feel so light, calm and cool.

I feel the peace within.
That PEACE that Jesus' promises in the bible.
You might wana ask me,
Why do I know that PEACE comes from Jesus?

Because He always tells me so..

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

John 14:27

The way things are. It's a fact,
you can never change things and make it agree to your expectations.
So the way to do it, is

to look within.

Give up.

Talk it out to Jesus and
everything will be alright!

Halleluyaaah!

Yeah. Thats me talkin.

Give it all up to Jesus!

It's lunch time here in Singapore Beloveds!

Have a blessed and great day ahead!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Tuas Bay Walk,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator