Sunday, October 10, 2010

God has the last words

You know as human, I've already used up alot of my resources and strength to almost everything.

But to where?
...down to nothing.

Thinking...planning... Executing plans.

When my Citizenship application had been rejected, thoughts swirled and pop out of nowhere.
I said, I must have Plan B.
Then I started to think of trying it out to another country. Find a new job. New career. New life.
And then fear got me for a little while which made me weary.

For sometime, I was restless.

But then, I realized God had already said NO!

Well, at least
for now.

Because He told me,


"Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Proverbs 19:21


Oh no! Ok Lord, I shall wait.
I shall move on, with You as my partner.
Whatever my decisions are, from now You still have the final words.
So I trust you in that ok?
I know you won't leave me and I know You know what's really best for me. So for now no complaints yet. Heheh!

Thank you Jesus because You are my partner in this world.

Good Monday morning everyone!
Have a blessed and prosperous week!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Tuas Bay Walk,,Singapore

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator