Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm an Ophiuchus???

Remember the Horrorscope days of your lives?
You get a chance to grab the paper then quickly head onto the Horoscope section?

Lolx. Been there. Done that.

And guess what, for wishing of too many good and positive things to come my way in those days, I quickly learnt my horoscope had not much to tell about me and my future at all!

I always ended up disappointed so I stopped reading it to protect my sanity..

Lately you can just hear me say," ah yeah, I'm a Sagitarrian because I was born between these days. Blah blah blah. "

And guess what today I found out
I am no longer a Sagitarrian???

I'm an Ophiuchus!






Haaaaaah!

The world is weird!

See how they can manipulate some parts of your "so-called" identity??

Now I conclude!

Indeed.

What the world gives you. Maybe it be a great name, good reputation, success, money, facts, truths, etc....

They are all temporary!

"The grass withers,

The flower fades,

But the word of God stands Forever!"

Isaiah 40:8


Gotta preach this!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator