Monday, January 31, 2011

Life is about finding yourself...


Saw this while I was standing on the train.
Mmmmm...

Which thought do you prefer?

"Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself."

At first, it sounds very inspiring.
Yes.
You need to start "creating" yourself.
Be the person you want to be.
Emulate your fave actors or actresses or rap artists.
Attend a motivational course.
Aim high ...
Reach your goal!

Be the best that you can be because it'll make you proud..
This will make people look up to you and respect you..

Yes. Create yourself!

You see...
there's really nothing wrong in
this and it may work for you.

Awesome right?

But with me??

I dont think so.

I tried changing or "creating" myself a hundred times but failed. Lolx.
Even up to now, there are some slight attempts to make that change abit but nyah!
I realised it has become so stressful for me I figured I can't take it anymore!

I don't want to struggle back again then get depressed.
It just make me so pathetic.:/

Perhaps...

"Life is about finding yourself..."

Where??

Definitely not in the clubs, shopping malls, pubs, dream places, getaways, on top of your success etc ...

Because I call these places as temporary happiness-inducer.
What pleasure it gives to you just don't last. Like withered leaves,
it falls and fades away with time.

So where am I suppose to find myself.

Mmmmm I say
It's not "where".

It's whom.

Whom to find myself?

Of course. I got the right answer for you.

in Jesus. :)

in Jesus I find my peace,

My everlasting joy.

My comfort.

My healing.

My protection.

My refuge.


I find it easier this way.
Just lovely!

No stress. And no more struggle.

I can be myself and still smile amidst the adversities and conflicts the world loves to give.

In Jesus I find my rest.

It's just beautiful.

And guess what,
For me this is pure VICTORY!

:)

Halleluyah!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator