Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pray For A Stronger Back!




I got a beautiful revelation this morning.

You see, I always bring my backpack with me almost everyday in the office. And take note, I don't have a car. I only travel by buses or trains plus I spend another extra walk of 15-20mins from MRT to my office / home everyday!

It gets so heavy everytime that sometimes I get headaches. Lolx. I don't know. I'm just assuming that carrying heavy stuffs gives me headaches.

Last night, I thought of unloading it. But lo and behold , I couldn't decide which ones to bring along or not to bring.
Everything that stuck in it are still of use to me.

This morning, as I walked thru my blocks towards the MRT while listening to New Creation's new album "I Sing Hossana". I was so drenched in Jesus' love for me when this thought suddenly popped out...

"don't wish for lighter loads.
Pray for a stronger back instead."

I say, wooooow!
Why not???

On the brighter side, If I have a stronger back or shoulder then I could bring or take a long with me some more of my fave stuffs, important items that I can use everywhere. Right?

I felt I was really woken up by these words.

So now, I pray.
God please bless me and give me a stronger back so I can take my fave stuffs with me wherever I go. In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

Mmmmmm....
What about you?

Is there something that's so heavy in you?

Are your children giving you headaches?

I say, don't dwell on that ..instead pray for more wisdom so God can lead you the way on how to handle your children.
just say, "Lord, I cannot change my children. Only You can. So I give them up to you.please take care of them. Amen."

Are you stress at work?

Don't wish for a new boss or new company. Instead,say...

"Lord, You already know how impatient and pissed I am in my current company.Thank you for You are my patience. Your patience and grace shall sustain me. I know favour will come soon. Amen.

Do you have little problems here and there that you think is stressing you out?

Just pray,
" Lord, thank you. For You are bigger than my problems!
You shall deliver me from all these! Amen."

Do you have a sickness that somehow won't go away?

Don't pursue healing. But pursue the Healer. His name is Jesus!
(will teach you how to pursue Jesus the fun way and not the "religious way" on my next blog)

Thank you Jesus for rockin my world!

There's Victory in the name of Jesus!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator