Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Do Not Let Anything Dampen Your Spirit

Believe when God says,

" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Are negative voices coming to your head right now like a tsunami? Trying to shake you or pull you down?

I say, enjoy that moment because it's not gona last forever. It's just temporary. Enjoy a bumpy ride with God because He clearly speaks to us in the Bible....

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

Just believe in His words. Because it's all you've got!

Wooow your future is good!

Halleluyaaaaaaah!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator