Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tired But Thankful to Jesus

Sometimes I love God so much.

Sometimes I feel normal.

Sometimes I question Him, His love for me and how it's gona end or will it really last.

Sometimes when I get tossed around here and there, stepped on with humans and get confused and depressed, I stay away from Him for awhile.

Yes. I just think and feel that way for no apparent reason at all.

Well, that's me.

But you know what.

I thank God because His love for me doesn't depend on my feelings. Whether I am so into Him today and won't feel a thing tomorrow wouldn't matter anymore because I know He loves me so and nothing can ever change that.

My salvation does not depend on me and me alone .

It depends on Jesus' sacrifice!

Right now, I feel so tired.
On the outside, nothing exciting is really happening around me which makes me feel a bit bored...

But still.

as I'm walking my way back home, I can only smile deep inside and say,

" Thank you Jesus for everything!"

(Now this is what I call one of the victorious moments of life with Jesus. )

Halleluyaaaaah!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator