Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's Curse Our Sickness

Remember when Jesus cursed the fig tree and it died down to its roots?

Today, we are going to do it. But this time, we are going to curse our sickness!

For me this is "cursing" with benefits. People of the word love to curse people, enemies, and even their loved ones. But we, as children of God, let's make it a habit to curse our sickness.

Ready?

Place your hand in your body where you think you have this dis-ease.
I put mine in my head for now, to curse away my headaches.

Let's pray this together.

"Sickness ( name your sickness) get out from my body!
You don't belong in here because this body has been redeemed by Jesus' blood more than 2,000 years ago. Jesus' sacrifice has set me free from this sickness bondage so now, I curse you down to your roots , go leave and be cast out unto the sea. And never ever come back! This I pray in Jesus' mighty name, amen!!!

Halleluyaaaaaah!

Whew!

That felt so good, right??

We're gona do this often. Let's detoxify our body often with Jesus' name. Because
Jesus' name is above all names. And every name like headaches, menstrual problems, cancer, AIDS, leukemia , etc shall bow down to Jesus!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator