Saturday, November 19, 2011

Meet My Healer: Jesus

Everyone's seem sick lately and all I can do is pray for them.
This again has reminded me of what Jesus has done on the cross for me.
Surely, He has borne all my diseases and by His stripes, I am healed!!
Isaiah 53:4-5

If you're in a very hopeless situation right now because the doctor just said something about your condition. You can get scared for a little while. It's ok. You can even cry to your heart's content...do it.

I encourage you to do it.

Yes. Just cry .

But after you've done all that...you need to listen to me.
Because I'm gona introduce you to my Healer.
And His name is Jesus.

Ready?


Mmmmm....

Well, He is looking at you now. So go ahead.
Feel free to talk to Him about how you feel about your pain.
He is there for you, all ears, ready to hug you.
He knows your situation and suffering well. He is your bestfriend.

So just continue talking to Him..

My testimony...

He has healed me... And there's no way that He's not gona heal you too.
Take my word for it.

Stay with Jesus.. Your ultimate healer. And you're gonna enjoy your freedom soon!

Halleluyaaaah!!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator