Sunday, November 6, 2011

How To Deal With Stress




I saw this in my facebook page and it really made me laugh.

It's cool how some people can take negative things and turn it into one of their shining moments. Imagine if all of us are wise enough to react just like in the photo. Cool right?

Stress is inevitible. It can happen to each one of us anytime, anywhere.

Me? I'm glad I've developed this powerful habit. Everytime I feel uncomfortable and soooooo stress, I just pause for a while and say these words repeatedly....

"I am God's Beloved. God doesn't want me to be stressed because I'm too blessed to be stressed! Amen!"

Everytime I say these words, it changes everything. Why don't you try it?
Let me know if you've tried it.
Would love to hear your testimony.
:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator