Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just Rest in JESUS

I am on my way home from work. It's 7.39pm. This is not really my usual time to go home when I was in my previous company.
Now, everything has changed. More challenges, workloads, demands, expectations, pressures, headaches, new relationships to adjust and maintain, etc, etc, etc, name it!

I just wanna screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !

Hah!!

It gets so stressful at times.
But you see, this is called the journey of life that we all go through.
It will happen because we are still breathing.

So, human as I am. I'm no exception.
Lately I have felt the pressure. It gets so sickening at times but lo and behold!
That's why I have a savior!

These thoughts that I have scribbled just popped out in the middle of nowhere while I was so busy worrying about tomorrow.

And I say, just WOW!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator