Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Do Not Disturb. I Am Busy With Jesus

Each morning everytime I walk myself to work. And I see everyone rushing just to get on their offices on time,

I thought, wow Jesus. I am much more than this.

I am not here on earth to just wake up everyday, eat, and go to work.

My life is more than that.

Your life is more than that.

Amen?

Right now, at this moment in my life
I can say that my life has really improved with Jesus around.

He is leading me to better and awesome things.

He has taught me of how to enjoy life as it goes one day ...one moment at a time.

It's more fun. No stress. No more drama in Jesus! (haha!)

VICTORY indeed!

Mmmmm...but sometimes when I get reaaaaaally bored, I can't help to think of going somewhere , have a vacation or something. But nah!

I will have that grand vacation soon! Right Jesus? **winkz

Look around you.
Everyone is reaaaaally busy running around here and there
trying to live.

Me?

I am just here.

Reaaaaaaally busy glorifying
and praising Jesus through Instagram...(follow my Jesus account bytheway it's @JesusDailyPhoto and @JesusDailyQuotes )

I mean not only instagram.
But also in Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. I just switched here and there ..the power of iphone apps and gadgets. Huweeeeh!



Lastly, I cannot think of any better goal or fulfilling job than this.

Being with Jesus is the Best!
And TRULY satisfies!!

Halleluyaaaah!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator