Thursday, May 17, 2012

How To Rest In Jesus and Enjoy Life As A Christian

How To Rest In Jesus and Enjoy Life As A Christian


We always want to make things happen real fast.

We want to have a good life real fast.

We want to enjoy life real fast.

We always look forward to tomorrows for awesome things to come.

We get excited about it.

We get thrilled about it.

But you know, sometimes,
Things get a little weird and not so cooperative with what we want.

It goes on the other way round.

Which leaves us sometimes disappointed, frustated and when we cannot understand everything what's happening at all,
We get depressed.

Agree or disagree?

That's the cycle of life.

In this world, you will always get U turns, setbacks, delays.

And that's a good opportunity to build your character.

So it's ok.

But what if you get real impatient and you feel life is not so good with you?

I say, don't be.

Because I have a Good News for you.

You know while we are very busy planning for our future, God is doing the same thing too.

Want a proof?

Read this.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11


Does that make you smile??

Wooow! Cuz my heart and soul
is dancing right now.

Yes!

Because you believed in Jesus,
God is in control with your life now.

He knows what's best for you because He has gone ahead before you. He knows what's going to do with your future.

Halleluyaaaaaah!






So now that you know,
I encourage you to keep feeding your mind and soul with the word of God.

Rest in His plans for you and just receive His blessings.

If you rest. God is at work.

So relax.

Listen to praise, worship songs. I recommend the Hillsong, Jesus Culture, BoB Fitts, New Creation Church Singapore.

And keep listening to preachers who only preach about grace, about Jesus. About how much Jesus and God loves you. That's your only responsibility.

I recommend Joseph Prince, Joel Osteen, Andrew Wommack and Joyce Meyer. They have Facebook Fan pages and are in youtube. Grab that opportunity to listen to them perhaps 10 mins a day. Yes.5 or 10mins a day.
That's enough to recharge and refresh your spirit.

Ok then. Hope I have imparted some good points and tips in here today.

By the way, if you are in instagram follow me : @JesusDailyPhoto. I post alot of beautiful, inspiring and encouraging photos in there.
Some I have been using here.
So let's move on. Enjoy our day with Jesus at our right hand.

Halleluyaaaah!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator