Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jesus Everyday. Everyday ok!








Being a Christian is not enough for me.

I want more benefits!
And thank to Jesus He is leading
me the way.

You see, one can have lots of money but if His spirit is not guided, one can do anything with it , he may can control things , buy stuff that will destroy or even kill him like drugs, alcohol etc.
At the end of the day, you can just say, "Yeah he was filthy rich!".

I just don't want to be rich.

I want to be blessed so with all the blessings that I have,
I can bless others too!
And then they will see Jesus through my blessings.
And I will end up unconsciously
glorifying Him.

I don't want to be rich and get sick.

What is richness and millions or billions if your money cannot heal you??
That would be NOTHING!


I want to have Divine Healing,
because I know with good health,
i will get to enjoy everything.
I don't want to drive my Ferrari while having a headache. Lolx.
That would be no fun at all!
(Sorry I don't have a Ferrari yet. Not even a single ordinary car. Haha!)


Thank You Jesus for healing me.
Isaiah 53:5

Yes, as a Christian in this world you should claim your Victory!

Because Jesus, who went all the way down on earth just to die for you, has given you the VICTORY!

Divine health, (Isaiah 53:5)
Protection (Psalm91)
Heavenly Blessings (Psalm23)
Your awesome future (Jeremiah 28:11)

are all yours!

All you gotta do is VERY SIMPLE----claim it!
Receive it!
Give thanks to it!

But you might say,
"I don't seem to have that kind of faith."

I say,"just listen and keep on listening to Jesus!"

Because Faith is developed by hearing and hearing the word of God.

How to listen?

Play your fave Christian worship songs, or sermons of your fave grace preachers who has a lot Jesus truth in it.

My fave preachers are Joseph Prince, Andrew Wommack, Joyce Meyer, Joel and Victoria Olsteen.

I love them because it makes me feel good inside everytime they magnify Jesus in my life.

I get refreshed and forget all my worries and helped me to focus on just Jesus at the cross.

Everytime Jesus is preached
I get energy and full restoration BIG TIME!

Yes and it's awesome to have Jesus everyday!
It's the best thing that could ever happen to me. And to you too!

You see, there are 24 hours in a day. I used to waste it with negative thoughts, fears, and delusions! It wasn't making me any healthy. I got depressed all the way and sadly have thought of ending my life.
Scary the way your thoughts are taking you. You see. So be careful. Don't listen to it all the time. If it feels good and full of rest. That's the way to go. If there's full of struggles and stress. Let it go!!

Thank You Jesus!

Now I encourage you , if you're feeling bored or fearful, worried
Pump your mp3's volume up, sit down and just listen to His words.
When you don't have access to mp3 players, go to youtube and search Joseph Prince. He has tons of Jesus preachings in there.

All you gotta do is to get wet and soak with God's word.

If you're gonna do that everyday, or make it a habit , I guarantee you
You will become UNSHAKEABLE !!

Halleluyah!!

Thank you!

Happy Blessed Monday everyone!

If you want to have one of these sermons I can share them with you.

Just email me at admin@fillmyheartjesus.com.

Cheers to your Victory!!!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator