Monday, January 2, 2017

Do You Feel Alone?

In times of troubles, we humans can get heartaches,panic attacks, stress, depression.

I also experienced the same thing.

Whenever problems attack me,
my mind could go haywire and I lost focus.

I realised one thing.
It happened to me because I don't know who and what Jesus is in my life.

I only knew Him as okay, my lord and savior.
But I forgot that I need Him everyday of my life to survive minor problems that usually will end up as big problems.

When I get to spend time with Him everyday,
that's when I finally come to know the truth that Jesus indeed is a savior.

Not just a savior for our soul but everything. From our sickness, finances, relationships, dangers and more.

Above all these.

Jesus keeps reminding us not to worry.
Because He hs given us His peace.

Problems in life , big or small will haunt you but the grace of God who is way bigger than your problems shall chase you more.

In this devotional,
Jesus asks you to have peace in the midst of your troubles.
In this world, that's all we ever need.
Embrace His peace and rest in His love.

When you realised that you are not really alone in this world.
That you have an awesome Jesus by your side , you will be the most peaceful and joyful person on this earth.

That alone is priceless.

Be blessed!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Vitamin For The Soul

Google
 

My Life With Jesus... Headline Animator